1.28.2009

QuickBooks Favorite Features and Shortcuts

Hello everyone, it's me, Debbie Green with Minutes Matter. As you know CPAs, accountants and bookkeepers have spent numerous years in college to learn correct accounting procedures. We, at Minutes Matter, along with Intuit and their QuickBooks software, have dramatically reduced the learning curve for business owners. This week I wanted to share with you a feature in QuickBooks I find extremely helpful. The Open Window List is a vertical navigation bar inside of QuickBooks and is located on the left. This list allows you to toggle to multiple open windows quickly. Enabling this feature only takes a few minutes.

Here's how I use this feature. First, I enable the One Window View, click Edit > Preferences > Desktop View > One Window. I enable this view to maximize my viewing area on my monitor. Working on proposals or invoices is much easier when you can see most or all of the transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment