Below is a partial excerpt from Jeffrey's email:
HERE’S HOW TO SERVE:
- Start friendly NO MATTER how they act or talk.
- Get off your high (pc) horse.
- Don’t worry about how you feel – worry about how they feel.
- Ask them how you can help them the most.
- Help them with whatever they need.
- Don't tell them what you can't do, tell them what you can do.
- Get them to agree that the solution you offer, or answer they need, is the one they are expecting, and the one they are pleased with (not “satisfied” with).
- Engage them personally during the conversation.
- Make CERTAIN customers are happy as a result of the call.
- Follow through on your promises with action and communication.