1.23.2010

Talk Texting ~ is that possible?


I have found a new iPhone app that is a must have for all you iPhone users. Its Dragon Dictation by Nuance. This company is well known all over the world for its voice recognition software Dragon Naturally Speaking. I have to confess, Jerry and I are not the fastest texters, so this app is perfect for us. It kills me if something is taking too long and texting seems to be a bit inefficient for me. :( This app, however, puts me back in the game. (Now, I might be the fastest texter/talker in the South!) You can even use this app to Tweet and update your Facebook status. Best of all it is FREE! There are some rumors that there may be a fee in the future. So be sure to install this app right away.

It's amazing, and is almost 100% accurate even with our Southern accents. However, people's names seem to be a bit of a problem. Another similar app is AudioPeople for Facebook. It only works within Facebook, I use it to record a "Happy Birthday" wish to all my Facebook friends.

The screenshot above is the homepage of my iPhone, which displays my favorite and most frequently used apps. Check them all out! I have my iPhone organized with my favorite apps on my homepage; Minutes Matter you know. If you have any questions, please post in the comment section of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment